- Build new client relationships and maintain existing relationships.
- Create business and marketing strategies in-line with company philosophies and values.
- Serve as primary liaison with potential clients, market industry leaders & community members.
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.
- Use technical competency, experience & knowledge of market conditions and competitors to meet company goals.
- Work with executives to evaluate upcoming project opportunities and assess the feasibility of business prospects.
- Track and monitor status of upcoming bid proposals & future project opportunities.
- Provide expertise and direction for the management of bid packages.
- Participate in internal marketing and business meetings to present ideas and strategies to develop new business.
- Maintain confidentiality of market & business information, while leveraging relationships to aid to achieve company goals.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the construction industry with excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Subject matter expert in at least one area of construction: commercial, multi-family, retail, etc. and be versatile to transition to other areas as business dictates.
- Successful track record of building relationships with clients’ decision makers.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical, problem solving & negotiation skills.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to influence others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to work additional hours to attend networking events & meetings.
- Ability to complete and validate take-off quantities.
- Positive, open-minded, and able to learn and work in a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Able to function in a collaborative environment with strong personal integrity and the highest ethical standards.
- Acceptable driving record.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
Drug test and background check required. Please submit references and salary requirements with resume.