- Supervise, plan, organize and control all resources and logistics (people and materials) for the successful execution of a project.
- Lead subcontractors to ensuring project quality, schedule, budget, safety and exceptional client experience goals are met.
- Complete take-offs and order materials timely for jobs.
- Create and manage schedules, prepare RFI’s, review and process Submittals and Shop Drawings.
- Prepare, daily and weekly project record and reports.
- Ensure workplace safety and compliance with Company Safety Policies and OSHA job-site requirements.
- Detail oriented mindset.
- Excellent Communicator and Leader.
- Problem Solver
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Able to function in a collaborative environment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- Direct Deposit Paycheck
- Growth Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Individual Recognition
- Team Building
- Open Communication
Drug test and background check required. Please submit references and salary requirements with resume.