- Plan, organize and control all resources (people and materials) for the successful execution of a project.
- Lead project teams in the construction of projects ensuring project quality, schedule, budget, safety and exceptional client experience goals are met.
- Be the primary point of contact for owners.
- Procures all trades and materials via Letters of Intent (LOI) and subcontracts.
- Drafts all Scopes of Work and project specific contractual obligations
- Negotiates pricing
- Reviews all proposals to ensure the entire scope of the project is included in the subcontracts
- Manage schedules, change orders, RFI and submittal process.
- Present monthly project process reports including cost reports updates, PCO, CO, RFI, submittal, safety and schedule reports to executive team leaders.
- Detail oriented mindset
- Outstanding communicator: able to communicate information into simple, actionable tasks with construction and non-construction team members equally.
- Positive, open-minded, and able to learn and work in a fast-paced, extremely high-growth company.
- Committed to a superior customer experience.
- Proficient computer skills
- Expert understanding of AIA construction agreements.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and concepts.
- 5+ years of experience as a construction Project Manager preferably within our core market projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field a plus.
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Able to function in a collaborative environment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Direct Deposit Paycheck
- Growth Opportunities
- Work-Life Balance
- Individual Recognition
- Team Building
- Open Communication
Drug test and background check required. Please submit references and salary requirements with resume.