- Solicit, organize, document and maintain all project bid proposals.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with subcontractors & suppliers about project administration details.
- Maintain database of subcontractors & suppliers.
- Manage and distribute project calendars and deadlines.
- Assist project managers and superintendents with administrative tasks required to complete projects.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook & Adobe)
- Excellent Communicator (Written & Verbal)
- Willingness to learn
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Detail oriented mindset
- Self motivated Problem Solver
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards
- Able to function in a collaborative environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus program
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time off
- Direct Deposit Paycheck
Drug test and background check required. Please submit references and salary requirements with resume.